Sunday Selfies: New Year’s Resolutions Edition
Happy New Year to all of our furiends and followers! As is tradition for the beginning of the new year, the KCC Gang has some New Year’s Resolutions we’d like to share with you, in hopes that you all will help to keep us accountable…
- Stop waking Mom and Dad up at 6:30 every morning. I will wait until their alarm goes off at 7:00 before I start walking all over their heads. Apparently that extra 30 minutes of sleep is important to them…
- Share “Mom’s” pillow with her at night. She says I hog it.
- Stop playing my daily game of sticking my paws underneath Sassy’s door. I know this gets the both of us all riled up, and I need to stop. It always ends with Sassy in a hissy fit, and me all poofed up.
- Finish learning to play fetch. I like to chase the balls and toys that Mom or Dad throw for me, but apparently they would like for me to then bring the toys back to them.
- Stop chewing on things I’m not supposed to chew on – shoes, power cords, anything on the floor, etc. Santa Paws left me a chew toy in my stocking for Christmas, so I will start chewing on that instead.
- Enjoy car rides. Unfortunately riding in the car is an important step in going on adventures (which I love), so I need to work on being calmer and more peaceful when in the car.
- Stop biting. Mom and Dad want me to be able to be out with the other kitties, and they say that can’t happen until I stop biting.
- Play more. Supposedly it can be fun.
- Stop terrorizing Delilah. She’s such an easy target, and I love the dramatic reactions I get out of her from simply staring at her, but this is bullying behavior, and Mom says it isn’t becoming of me.
- Be lovey with Mom and Dad in other rooms besides the bathroom. I don’t like to cuddle much, but there’s just something about them using the bathroom that makes me want to jump in their lap and be cuddly. They seem to think it’s weird though…
- Stop eating poop from the litter box. Enough said.
Now raise your paw if you think any of these guys are going to keep their New Year’s Resolutions!
Yeah… I wouldn’t raise my paw either if I had one…
What about you – do you have any resolutions for the New Year?
We are participating in the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop hosted by The Cat on My Head. We hope you will join us! Click the badge to the left to see the other entries and to link up your own selfie!