Now it’s time to vote for your favorite finalists! You can do so by clicking the picture to the left. You can vote once a day until August 7th. Winners get a $1000 donation to the shelter or rescue of their choice. If we win, we will send the donation to Circle of Friends Animal Society!
The award does come with a few rules:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On award, provide a link to their blog in your post, and notify them on their blog!
Our Random Facts
1. Mom Emily: I am a vegetarian and have been my entire life. I have never eaten meat before, at least not on purpose. I have no qualms with those who do eat meat – for me it is just a habit, the way I was raised.
2. Mom Emily: I hate going barefoot. So much so that I wear shoes even around my house, and I have to have a pair of slippers or flip flops beside my bed and by the shower for me to step into as soon as I get out. I know, it’s weird.
3. Delilah: I like to sleep on Mom’s head at night. I end up taking over the entire pillow.
4. Sampson: I like to suckle on Mom and Dad’s necks. I’ll take any bare skin really, but I prefer the neck.
5. Sophie: I like to give Daddy chin bites! It’s the stubble on his face at the end of the day – I just like to bite it!
6. Sassy: I am a big drooler. Whenever Mom and Dad are giving me lots of lovin’, I poof my tail and drool all over them.
7. Caster: I like to eat Dad’s record collection. He has a pile of records that he leaves out in the living room, and there is just something about them – I like to roll around on them and eat the covers.
I am passing the award on to:
1. The Cat on My Head
2. Twinkletoe Tails
3. Friends Furever
4. Fur Everywhere
5. Dezi’z World
6. Gorgoro & Nikoniko
7. Life with Dogs and Cats
8. The Island Cats
9. Critters in the Cottage
10. Tomcat Commentary by Tim
11. Brian’s Home
12. Winter: A Doll’s Life