Here are a few examples:
Reasons you may consider getting a Cuddle Clone:
- Your pet is so cute or unique looking that you must clone him or her immediately.
- Can’t find a unique gift for that crazy pet-loving friend of yours? Cuddle Clones make great gifts for dog lovers and cat lovers.
- Your pet has passed away and you miss hugging him or her.
- You must have every pet product known on Earth.
- Your daughter can’t bear to leave her best friend behind when she leaves for college or the military.
- You lost the pet custody battle in a breakup.
- You love to support a pet-friendly business that is devoted to having a positive impact on the pet community.
- You’ve wanted to scientifically clone your pet for some time now but can’t quite afford the $50,000 price tag.
- Cuddle Clones can go places real pets can’t go (work, vacation, the grocery store, nursing home, BLOGPAWS!!!).
- You want to memorialize all the pets you’ve fallen in love with over the years.
- —from www.cuddleclones.com
Still not convinced? Let us tell you a little bit more about the company…
Cuddle Clones was started by founder Jennifer Graham when her beloved dog Rufus passed away. She missed him terribly and decided to honor his memory by pursuing an idea she had had years ago – creating stuffie versions of pets! Thus Cuddle Clones was born. The really neat thing about the company is that they give back to the animal community. A portion of each purchase is donated to pet-related causes to help animals in need get the care they deserve!
Are you convinced now? If so, we have some good news for you.
Cuddle Clones is offering a 10% discount to all of our furiends! All you have to do is visit the Cuddle Clones website and use promo code KITTYCC when you checkout!
That’s how popular these little guys are!