PetBox is a fairly new company, founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Diego. They offer a unique product – a monthly subscription service for all of your pet goodies! They have subscription plans to fit every budget, ranging from $9.95 to $59.95 per month. Signing up is easy too! All you have to do is choose your subscription plan, tell them about your pet(s), and they do all the rest. You can specify whether you would like to receive dog products, cat products, or a mixture of both. You can also customize your PetBox by picking out the items that will be included, or you can leave it up to PetBox for a nice surprise.
One of the coolest things about the company is that they give back to shelters and rescues! You can even nominate your favorite rescue/shelter to be the recipient of 100lbs. of food courtesy of PetBox. All you have to do is go to their Facebook page, nominate your favorite shelter, and then look out for their #PetBoxFridays post in which they announce each week’s winner. We love being able to support companies that support animals in need!
So now on to the review…
The second our PetBox was brought inside the house, the kitties were begging for it to be opened.
As soon as I opened it, The War began…
- Wellness Kittles Tuna & Cranberries Recipe Treats – The kitties eat these up like they’re going out of style. They’ve never tried a treat that they didn’t like before, so this came as no surprise. I like that the first ingredient is tuna and that they are grain free. I could take or leave the other ingredients (fruits and vegetables), but there’s nothing too crazy in them.
- Royal Canin Indoor Adult 27 Food Sample – The kitties eat a strict wet food or raw food diet only, so I think that we will be donating this food sample to Circle of Friends Animal Society.
- PetLinks Carpet Clawz Hanging Scratcher – The gang is a huge fan of this toy. It is currently hanging on the front door knob. The scratcher came with a catnip feather ball attached, but the really neat thing about this toy is that you can buy other attachments for it. They just snap on and off. Sampson keeps removing the feather ball. Every time I snap it back on, no matter where in the house he is, he comes right over and pulls it back off. He has an odd obsession with feathers though. I plan on looking into getting more attachments for it.
- Yeowww! Catnip Heart Attack – We’ve heard so much about Yeowww! products from our furiends, but this is the first one we’ve ever had. And boy let me tell you, it has been a HUGE hit. This catnip-filled heart has lived up to all of the hype! Everyone has taken a turn with it. It is by far the PetBox house favorite.
- Wobble Nip Catnip Diffuser Toy – This is a pretty cool toy. It’s designed like a weeble wobble, but you can open it up and put catnip in it. It has holes on the sides too so that the cats can easily smell the catnip, and if it gets whapped hard enough, specks of catnip fly out. Oh, and I can’t forget to mention that it has a feather on top. Sampson was naturally the first one to give this toy a try. As soon as the PetBox was opened, he went straight for that feather.
- Priscilla’s 100% Natural Catnip – Need we say more? There’s never anything wrong with a big bag of nip.
Now for some more photo fun…
If you are interested in signing up to receive your own PetBox or would just like to read about the company and their product for yourself, you can do so by visiting the PetBox website. And great news –
Disclosure: As PetBox Brand Ambassadors, we received this PetBox free of charge in exchange for our review. However, this did not influence our opinions at all. All opinions expressed in this post are our own, and we only share information that we feel is relevant to our readers. We do receive a commission anytime our discount code is used. PetBox is not responsible for the content of this post.