- Having zero health issues with Sassy (FIV+)
- Integrating Sassy with Sophie
- Starting our #WobblyWednesday hashtag party
- Continuing to raise awareness for cerebellar hypoplasia andFIV
- Celebrating Sampson & Astrid‘s 1st anniversary
- Becoming a finalist in the Petties
- Becoming a PetBox Brand Ambassador
- Joining the Chewy Blogger Review Program
- Going to the BlogPaws Conference for the first time
- CELEBRATING ANOTHER YEAR OF FRIENDSHIP WITH ALL OF YOU!!!
We owe all of our friends and readers a HUGE thank you. Thank you for stopping by every week, for laughing with us, for crying with us, for helping us in our mission to raise awareness, for reading, for sharing, and most importantly for being our friends. Here’s to many more years of blogging!
To show you how much we appreciate you, we are hosting an amazing giveaway for our blogoversary celebration! Last week we shared about why we love Sophie’s new Sleepypod carrier. Many of you commented about how much you wanted one or that you were even thinking about getting one. Well, now is your chance to WIN one! Thanks to Sleepypod, one of our lucky readers will have the chance to win their very own carrier in the color of their choice!
Contestants can earn multiple entries by completing the different entry options.
The giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada.
The giveaway opens Friday, May 29th at 12:00 am and closes on Friday, June 5th at 12:00 am.
The winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter widget and will be notified via e-mail. Winner must reply to our email within 72 hours with their physical address to which the prize will be mailed, as well as their color choice and alternate color choice. If this information is not received within that time frame, an alternate winner will be chosen at random.
By entering the giveaway, you agree to all terms and rules of the giveaway.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Sleepypod. However, this did not influence our opinions at all. All opinions expressed are our own. Sleepypod is not responsible for the content of this post.