Thankful Thursday: Butterfly Light Award
Today, we would like to thank our dear furiends from The Cat on My Head for sharing the Butterfly Light Award with us! It is a beautiful award and has a wonderful meaning behind it. We are very grateful and honored that they think of our blog as one that spreads light.
There are a few rules that come with the award:
1. Write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You MAY NOT lump this award in with a batch of other awards. Done!
2. Individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9,999,999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a ping back.
Several of our furiends have already received this award, but we know of a few who haven’t that we think do a wonderful job of spreading light.
The first is Riley and Mom Chelsea from Second Chances. Mom Chelsea works with an animal rescue, and the two of them do so much to spread the word about adoptable animals, especially those with special needs or those who have been at shelters for an extended period of time. There are also lots of photos of the adorable pup Riley!
Secondly we would like to pass the award onto our furiends Gorogoro & Nikoniko. These two have us laughing out loud with every post. We love their blog, and we think you should definitely stop by and say hello if you don’t know them already!
3. Link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. Write a short paragraph – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
Hmmm… I suppose that I spread light with my blog and my kitties by sharing about all of the laughs and love that we share among us. I also try to share and educate about CH and FIV, and show how living with special needs animals can be a truly rewarding experience. Sophie and I will be spreading lots of love and light very soon once she begins her therapy cat visits too! (An update on that in tomorrow’s post.)
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog, which you can see above. Done!
Another thank you to The Cat on My Head for this beautiful award!