1. Share an act of kindness another blogger has done for you.
Caren from Cat Chat with Caren & Cody has always been a great help to me. Whenever I have a question about blogging, I know that I can ask her and she will give me great advice. Thanks, Caren!
2. Thank the person who nominated you for the award, and link back to their blog. Done!
3. Nominate those bloggers whom you feel practice Kindness and Love — you choose how many! See below.
The creator of this award said: “As bloggers, we are also readers. That is a part of blogging as listening is a part of speaking.”
1. Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them in your post. Done.
2. Add the award logo to your blog. Done.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
- Delilah: Popcorn is my absolute favorite food. I don’t get it very often, but every now and then Mom and Dad will toss me a piece. Whenever they have popcorn, they have to put me away in a different room because I try to steal it right out of their mouths.
- Sampson: I love to be near Mommy. No matter where she goes, I want to be right there with her. I will even jump from the counter or table onto her back or into her arms so she will hold me and love on me.
- Sophie: My favorite toy in the entire world is a broken wand toy. The string on it broke in the middle, so no toys can be attached to it anymore. It is just the plastic wand and half of a dangly string. Mom and Dad call it “Stick.” I am obsessed with it.
- Sassy: I like to play chase with Mom and Dad. When they are standing around, I bit them on the leg and run away in hopes that they will chase after me.
- Caster: I’m a big tough man-cat, but when no one is looking I like to burrow inside a fleecy blanket and suckle it while I purr and make biscuits.
- Mom Emily: I majored in music in college and am now a freelance musician – I teach private lessons, play in a band, and play in various orchestras and groups and for weddings too.
- Mom Emily: My primary instrument is anything percussion, but I also play piano and flute.
This award has no rules. It’s just a beautiful award to show great appreciation to all the beautiful Angels out there. It’s for everyone, so please feel free to take it!
1. Display the Award on your Blog. Done.
2. Announce your win with a blog post and thank the Blogger who awarded you. Done.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award. See below.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment (or a pingback). See below.
5. Include an embedded video of your current favourite song. If a video is not possible you can embed a SoundCloud track. My favorite band is Queen, and “Don’t Stop Me Now” is one of my favorite songs of theirs. It always makes me want to jump around and dance.
Don’t forget to enter our giveaway for an eBook copy of The Vampire Kitty-cat Chronicles!
You have until midnight next Monday, August 18th to enter.
Click the photo of Vampire Sampy to go to the Rafflecopter giveaway.